By Guest Author Janet Defr
Benefits of Using an Epoxy Coating Product
Epoxy coatings are hard-wearing and durable solutions for home-use, or for commercial and industrial flooring. These floor coatings can be applied over concrete floors to provide a high performance, attractive surface. Epoxy coatings can be used in your basement or garage, or for a wide variety of commercial and industrial buildings-including industrial manufacturing plants, commercial facilities, warehouses, pharmaceutical manufacturing buildings, food and beverage plants, laboratories, and more. Wherever you need an attractive, long-lasting, environmentally friendly flooring option, epoxy is a great choice.
Resinous Coating Advantages
Using a seamless epoxy over your concrete floors will create a high gloss, hard wearing, and durable surface. These floor coatings offer a number of benefits and advantages from the initial installation stages to the long-term maintenance steps. For example, epoxy floor coatings are quick to install and are durable and easy to clean. Because of the many advantages that epoxy paint offers, this is an ideal flooring solution for many types of situations.
The following are some of the main advantages associated with choosing an epoxy floor coating for your home, or for a commercial or industrial building. Your new floor coating will: • Create an easy to clean, seamless surface: Epoxy products dry to become durable, seamless surfaces that can easily be wiped free of dirt, dust, and debris. Because of this ability for easy cleaning, our epoxy floor coating services are ideal for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical preparation and packaging plants. • Result in a hard-wearing and durable surface: Epoxy floor coating products turn concrete floors into a seamless and durable, high performance surface that will last for years to come. • Provide an attractive flooring surface: Epoxy floor coatings dry to a high gloss shine, and are available in a variety of different colors and styles. You can chose to use one solid color or create a decorative pattern using several colors in order to create an attractive and durable flooring solution. Another way to add to the attractiveness of your flooring is to add flecks of color to epoxy paint before it dries.
This will create a highly decorative effect, and will hide the inherent imperfections in concrete when applying an epoxy finish to your garage floor, for example. The attractiveness of basement floors can also be greatly increased by the application of epoxy. There are many ways to use epoxy creatively. A designer epoxy floor can appear metallic or marbleized, depending on the effect you want to create, providing a beautiful and highly functional surface. People have creatively used epoxy in truly beautiful ways to transform drab concrete floors into wonderfully unique features of their homes-for instance, applying clear epoxy coating over a floor covered in smooth river stones, or over shiny pennies.
• Become a chemically resistant surface: Epoxy is a chemically resistant flooring option for manufacturing plants, warehouses, and industrial plants.
• Improve safety: Epoxy products can improve safety by creating a slip, impact, heat, and fire resistant flooring solution. These high gloss coatings can also improve brightness in a work area by 300%. Granules can be added to epoxy paint to create a sandpaper-like surface which provides extra traction on garage floors in snowy or rainy weather, giving your vehicle's tires the extra grip they need to prevent dangerous slips and skids.
• Allow for designated traffic and work zones: You can use different colors of your epoxy floor coating products simultaneously to define safety zones, forklift traffic zones, and other work zones.
• Increase productivity capabilities: Using resinous flooring in a factory, warehouse, or industrial plant can reduce wear on transport vehicles, allow for faster material movement, and prevent wear and damage to the floor.
• Offer an environmentally friendly flooring solution: Epoxy is an environmentally friendly flooring solution for companies interested in choosing "green" alternatives and building materials. Epoxy flooring is a green option for your home use, too, because it is so durable and prevents wear and damage to your floor or garage. Recycling is good for the environment, but, when possible, taking care of what you already have so you don't need to replace it is even better for the environment. Plus epoxy flooring is so easy to clean, oil drips, coolant leaks, spilled antifreeze or any other environmentally hazardous materials that can collect on a garage floor can easily be wiped away and safely disposed of before they get outside as runoff.
• Allow for quick and easy application: Epoxy floors are self-leveling products. This allows either experienced professionals or do-it-yourself homeowners to apply a epoxy quickly over any new or old concrete floor. Applying epoxy is as easy as applying paint-and requires the same amount of proper prep-work. Once your concrete floor is thoroughly clean and prepped, the epoxy can be applied, dried, and ready to park your car on after a single weekend. The epoxy will provide an attractive surface that has you feeling like you're parking your car in a showroom every time you come home, year after year.
• Offer a cost efficient flooring solution: Epoxy floor installation provides an affordable flooring solution. The durable and hard wearing surface that results from epoxy floor coatings will last for years to come with little to no need for maintenance or up keep costs.
NJ Epoxy Flooring
Visit our site for contact info
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Janet_Defr/1967906
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8670767
6/26/2019 12:08:54 am
Old floor can look good as new when you go for epoxy flooring because it creates a high gloss and durable surface. I had done that with my garage flooring.
7/1/2019 01:10:54 am
Epoxy floors have a longer lifespan than many other floor types and it is resistant to bacteria and germs, which makes them very easy to sanitize. This is why epoxy is the best choice for hospitals and clinics.
7/1/2019 05:04:38 pm
I'm interested in a durable floor coating for my garage. I think I'll hire a garage floor coating service to install some resinous coating on my garage floor since it looks good. As you pointed out, it creates a high gloss that I'm looking for, so I'm sure that they can create a good flooring using this.
7/2/2019 09:03:28 am
An epoxy floor coating may be the answer to turning old flooring into a new one. While epoxy flooring isn’t new, it provides a fun way for homeowners to show their flair for creativity and style.
7/3/2019 01:38:26 am
<a href="https://www.southernillinoisepoxy.com/">Epoxy Floor Coatings</a> are usually applied over concrete floors to have a shiny high-gloss and durable surface that can last many years. With Epoxy coatings it create an easy to clean, seamless surface.
7/8/2019 11:39:33 pm
Good Day!!Epoxy floors are quick to install and are durable and easy to clean..And that i like to use the epoxy flooring for my house soon...Thanks for sharing...
11/27/2019 04:07:29 pm
I liked it when you mentioned that epoxy flooring improves safety because it is slip-resistant and fire-resistant. My brother recently moved into a new home and wants to convert his garage into a car workplace. I will be sure to recommend he look into epoxy services near him so that he can work in his garage safely.
12/13/2019 12:33:41 pm
It's good that you highlight the durability of epoxy floorings. My brother wants to start a business soon, and I'm going to recommend to him that he have epoxy flooring installed in the building he wants to use. I'm going to look for a good company that does epoxy flooring installation in the area.
2/18/2020 03:00:20 pm
It's good that you point out that epoxy coatings for garage floors are very durable. I want to have a very strong finish applied to my garage floor, so I'm considering having it coated with epoxy. I'm going to look for a good provider of epoxy floor coating services in my area.
3/11/2020 07:49:32 pm
The floors on our apartment building have cracks and scratches. This makes the building looks inviting and it may affect the overall image of the apartment. That's why I'm glad you shared this; I never knew that epoxy coating is hard wearing and is a durable solution for commercial flooring. I guess it's best if I'll just invest money on the epoxy flooring service rather than the DIY method.
There are many beautiful and creative ways to use epoxy flooring in both residents and commercial buildings. My heart belongs to the decorate metallic epoxy/urethane floor coating systems that puts a stylish spin on the strong, durable protection of traditional epoxy.
4/9/2020 10:54:30 am
I was not aware that epoxy can serve a decorative yet functional purpose which is commonly found on floorings. Since you said that they can be used depending on the needs of the space, I think we can use the resin from a good supplier to use it on the floor to create a good aesthetic. Because you also suggested that we can use epoxy to add a slip and chemical resistant coating to the floor, I might just consider using this on the canteen floor as well once the renovation is almost complete.
4/17/2020 07:22:40 am
My dad loves to fix classic cars in his garage and now that he only likes to exhibit them, his garage floor is damaged. I found it interesting when you said that epoxy floors are durable and also provide a great look to space where they are applied. Thanks for sharing this article, it would be nice for my dad to get his garage floor coated with epoxy.
4/21/2020 10:21:02 am
I loved how you mentioned that it will create a surface easy to clean. My husband and I are wanting to find more ways to make our garage look nicer since it's pretty old and looks beat up, and we wanted to know what we could add. We'll have to look into getting an epoxy coating for our garage flooring so that it can be nicer!
6/17/2020 10:23:08 am
thanks for sharing it.
1/19/2021 02:27:04 pm
It's cool that you point out that an epoxy floor coating can improve the appearance of your garage. I want my garage to look classy, so I'm thinking about having an epoxy coating applied to the floor. I'm going to search for a good epoxy flooring installation service in my area that I can hire.
1/21/2021 12:40:59 pm
It's cool that you mention that having an epoxy coating can make your garage floor easier to clean. I do a lot of messy projects in my garage, so I'm considering having an epoxy coating applied to the floor this month. I'm going to search for a good business in the area that can coat my garage floor with epoxy.
2/11/2021 01:26:13 pm
Thank you for pointing out that an epoxy coating can enhance the durability of your garage floor. I want my garage floor to stay in good condition for a long time, so I'm thinking about hiring someone to install an epoxy coating on it for me. I'm going to search for a good epoxy flooring business in my area that I can hire.
2/16/2021 12:08:43 pm
It's cool that you point out that an epoxy coating can help make your garage floor more durable. I use my garage for a lot of projects, so I'm thinking about hiring someone to coat the concrete floor with epoxy for me. I'm going to search for a good business in my area that offers epoxy floor coating services to hire.
Leave a Reply.
Nick Dixon Jr.
Owner of Lifetime Epoxy Floors and Garage Shapeups, LLC of Boaz Alabama.
The author of this page is Nick Dixon, owner of Lifetime Epoxy Floors.
Our Family of Home Improvement Companies can be seen at the following websites:
GarageShapeups.com, HuntsvilleGarageShapeups.com, SlatwallSolutions.com, LifetimeEpoxyFloors.com, RubaSafe.com and PoolDeckRescue.com.