Lifetime Epoxy Floors
There are many things in life we naturally take for granted, but when it comes to garage floors, that might be a bad idea. Since the garage is primarily a work space, the appearance of the floor may not be a major consideration, but performance should be. A battered surface filled with cracks and crevices can pose work hazards, increase costs, and even cause water damage to your home. The solution for many commercial as well as residential owners is having polyurea and epoxy coatings added to their garage floors.
Modern technological advancements have developed polyurea and epoxy coatings. These ultra-durable surface treatments provide a number of advantages bare concrete or other coatings do not.
- Create a Tough, Durable Surface It doesn't peel or flake off and it resists scratches and nicks.
- Easy to Clean - Since the surface is ultra-dense, there is no place for dirt or grime to stick and accumulate. These surfaces are easy to hose down and keep clean. There's no need for harsh chemical cleaners, just simple soap and water removes tough garage dirt.
- Moisture Resistance Reduces Rust - Enclosed spaces can get moist, and that wetness can accumulate in the floor's cracks and corners. Polyurea and epoxy surfaces are hard and smooth so water won't collect and mold and mildew won't form. If you keep your garage interior dry, you will also prevent rust on your tools and machinery.
- Non Slip Floor - Before the coating is applied, the floor is ground to a smooth even surface. Particles are mixed into the coatings to produce a slip resistant surface that adheres to OSHA's recommended guidelines.
- Seamless Cove Moldings - Dirt, grease, grime can collect in between the edges of the wall and floor. Cove moldings are available that can be coated to create a seamless surface.
- Fast Cure Rate - In most cases, the coatings will cure in just a day or two. If you run a commercial garage or industrial business, your downtime can be kept to a minimum. In some cases the floor can be done over a weekend so there is no business disruption.
Click here to view photos of garage floor coatings on our website at http://www.madstonefloors.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Edward_Winslow/169240
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5947478
Call Lifetime Epoxy Floors for Residential. Commercial & Industrial Jobs.
Lifetime Epoxy Floors - Contact Us - About Us - Gallery - 5-Step Process