Here are five reasons why:
1. Durability and Strength. Epoxy flooring is up to seven times stronger than concrete floors. In addition, it is unaffected by chemicals and acids. In an industrial setting, it’s great to have peace of mind that accidental spills won’t result in damage or discoloration for the floor. Epoxy floors are also nonporous, so it is resistant to mold or mildew.
2. Aesthetically Pleasing. Epoxy floors can be customized in terms of color, patterns, and designs.
3. Safe and Hygienic. Epoxy flooring can be installed with textures that make the surface less slippery. This is essential in the workplace where accidents must always be avoided. Since epoxy floors are seamless, they also provide a hygienic surface which is recommended by regulatory agencies like the USDA and FDA.
4. Easy to Maintain. Epoxy floors are easy to clean and disinfect which translates into less time and money spent on routine maintenance. Epoxy flooring is known for its long life span.
5. Easy to Install. Epoxy resin can easily be applied over concrete. Self-leveling products make it possible to install epoxy floors over either new or existing concrete surfaces.
For more information, visit LifetimeEpoxyFloors.com