Lifetime Epoxy Floors Commercial Flooring Contractor - Creating a Colorful, Vibrant And Decorative Surface
By Lifetime Epoxy Expert Guest Author: Mark Bruddy
It's not just the practical elements of an entrance system that are important to a business. Commercial flooring contractors have a role to play in not only recommending the best flooring for clients, but one that will enhance the primary appearance and create a talking point in a wide-range of commercial venues and environments. Lifetime Epoxy is one of the most trusted names in commercial flooring in North Alabama.
Flooring is one of the most important elements of any commercial space. On an aesthetic note, the floor is able to reinforce the brand by either supporting the overall concept or by becoming an important brand statement. Company logos, unique compositions and distinctive color patterns can all be created to help sell the products and promote the brand. Overall visual impact could be the difference between enticing customers into your commercial outlet or having them walk straight past to a competitor.
Concrete Flooring has gained global popularity
Concrete flooring offers a wide variety of decorations, resilience, maintenance benefits and cost effectiveness. Be it retail or an industrial outlet, decorative flooring provides an extensive palette of designs, colors and styles. Whether the client is in need of a slip resistant safety floor for a cafe, restaurant or a grocery store; its offers virtually limitless design scope and choice.
Concrete Flooring- The most popular commercial flooring
Are you familiar with the endless options that commercial flooring can provide to your commercial environment? The flooring has outstanding features like it is cigarette burn resistant, fire retardant, withstands heavy moving loads because of is elasticity, has good resistance to chemicals, is tough and its thickness patterning gives long life wear ability. It has also an excellent dimensional stability in all temperatures.
The decorative flooring material has got a self-healing capacity; hence the general scratches are not seen easily. It has a remarkable footfall sound absorption, with special acoustic properties; hence an exceptional flooring.
Therefore, if you wish to renovate a cafeteria, restaurant, food court, auditorium, grocery store, or upgrade the surface with a new color scheme, design, pattern; commercial flooring can offer you the best long-term value for your residential, commercial, or general office space.
Any commercial flooring contractor committed to providing quality flooring should consider the finish and maintenance as a part of the initial picture. There is little use in providing beautiful flooring to the commercial space without thinking of the long term appearance and performance. Concrete flooring is an excellent and best-value flooring option; there is absolutely no need to settle for cheap, inferior flooring solutions.
Mark Bruddy is a flooring solution expert working with US leading Colored concrete floor contractors. Provides range of Saw Blades, wholesale Diamond Blades and concrete flooring for almost any application.Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Mark_Bruddy/433152Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6725206
By Lifetime Epoxy Expert Guest Author: David Ryan
Concrete counter tops are stain prone and need high maintenance. The sealers have come a long way from the simple wax and acrylic sealers to most modern epoxy sealers. With the right sealer, you can have a stain-resistant, heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, Food Grade Concrete Sealer, easy to clean, easy to maintain and smooth counter top.
Bare concrete is porous and vulnerable to staining and chemical attack. Liquids will soak into the surface, carrying stains into the concrete itself. Acidic substances like vinegar and lemon juice will dissolve the cement paste.
Sealing material characteristics that are important to clients are:
• Enhance the appearance of the concrete without degrading the look or feel
• Completely resist stains from food, oil, and other household substances
• Resist heat from hot pots and pans
• Resist UV degradation and yellowing from sunlight
• Food Grade Concrete Sealer
• Easily cleaned using common household cleaning products
• Provide long term protection without the need for frequent maintenance
• Easy to repair& maintain
Sealing Materials: Sealers have two groups namely Penetrating sealers and Topical sealers.
Penetrating sealers come in the form of liquids that are applied to bare concrete, soak in, and then once wiped off and dried, are usually almost invisible.
• Densifiers are water-based chemicals that react with the cement paste in the concrete. The reaction generates cementing agents that increase the strength of the surface concrete and fill the pores. The cementing agents that are generated during hardening often serve to provide some color enhancement. Densifiers are often applied before repellents.
• Repellents are a concrete treatment that changes the surface tension characteristics of the concrete so that liquids bead up easily. They create a hydrophobic water-shedding effect when applied to the concrete.
Topical sealers make up the most of the sealers on the market as listed below:
• Wax is the most basic sealer. Generally, a high-quality floor wax that contains carnauba and beeswax, or just pure beeswax, is used. Automotive paste wax should not be used for sealing because of the additives it contains.
• Acrylic is a solvent based or water based, are the next most basic and common concrete sealers. Acrylic sealers are easy to use, available easily and relatively inexpensive. They are widely used for sealing floors and driveways, and provide modest protection. Acrylics generally provide heat resistance but are UV resistant.
• Epoxy is a two-component chemical system and you need to mix them to form the coat. The chemical reaction is irreversible, and the end result is a very durable, very hard surface. Epoxies are expensive chemicals and one need to follow a proper process to apply them. There are three basic types of epoxies: solvent based, water based and 100% solids. They are key to a Food Grade Concrete Sealer. They are widely used in industrial kitchens.
• Urethane are the type of sealers that has many of the Ideal Sealer characteristics. Some are a single part, and others are two part. Urethane, in general, are stain and heat resistant, provide good UV resistance, very tough and scratch resistant. They provide a glossy finish also.
Myself David Ryan, director of EP Floors Corp., a specialized Epoxy Flooring Company providing Food Grade Concrete Sealer service for commercial use. I am here to share my expertise and participate in discussion to flourish my knowledge here.Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/David_Ryan/2368329Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9608535
There are many reasons that builders choose epoxy floor coatings whenever there’s a demand for a high-performance floor surface treatment. Epoxy flooring has a number of characteristics that make it an excellent choice in a variety of commercial applications. In fact, the applications in commercial buildings are almost limitless. Besides being one of the strongest types of floor coating, epoxy flooring has other properties that are in demand by builders and development owners.
Here are four common uses of epoxy in commercial settings.
1. Use in Lobbies and Store Display Floors
Epoxy flooring can add to the professional look of any space. The floors come in a variety of standard colors, and a professional can mix custom colors upon request. Another popular look is floor coatings with decorative chips incorporated into the finish. Epoxy floors often have a high-gloss surface, which can increase the brightness in your space.
2. Use in Factory Floors, Warehouses, Garage Floors, Hallways, Covered Porches
Epoxy offers one of the strongest coating available for concrete surfaces; it resists abuse from industrial applications. A floor coated with epoxy can withstand heavy traffic and doesn’t require regular maintenance except for sweeping and/or mopping. In addition, epoxy is resistant to a wide range of substances including water, oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, bleach, and a variety of other chemicals.
3. Use in Hospitals, Cafeterias, Restrooms
Another unique characteristic of epoxy floors is resistance to bacteria and germs. Using epoxy floors wherever cleanliness is critical is a popular application because the floors sanitize easily.
4. Use in Spaces to Meet Safety and Environmental Standards
Epoxy flooring complies with safety, health and environmental regulations. In addition, it will protect your concrete floors and provides exceptional durability and easy maintenance. You can also make the most out of your space using adjustable wall rack systems to store tools safely.