By Guest Author: Riley Curlewis
Are you tired of that boring old gray concrete in your workshop, garage or rumpus room? Cover it up and make it look sharp with something that's strong enough to withstand the constant beating that floors take. Epoxy flooring is one of the most popular finishes for concrete floors. It has been used for years on industrial floors because of its toughness, durability, and resistance to oil, grease, and most other chemicals that ruin regular paint. Epoxy seamless is a great idea for industrial workshop, garage and even for kid's bedroom floor to cover dull, gray concrete and give you protected, attractive, easy to clean surfaces. Epoxy flooring prevents stains and helps maintain a strong concrete surface. Seamless epoxy flooring will also greatly reduce the need for floor repairs and at the same time, epoxy flooring provides a stunningly attractive, polished look to your floors. Clean and Coat Brisbane offers a 15 year guarantee on all their epoxy flooring work, and that's 15 years for the epoxy... So that also promises a minimum of 15 year's improvement to the lifespan of your concrete flooring underneath!
Because concrete is used in areas of the house with a lot of traffic like garages, walkways and patios, abrasion and pressure is prevalent which cause damage to the concrete floors. Pressure and abrasion accelerates the deterioration rate of your floors. Damage to your unsealed floors is also caused by a vast array of various chemicals and other substances which can be accidentally spilled on the floor at any time. By adding epoxy protection to your floors, they will become stunning high-gloss features to your property as well as being scratch-resistant, slip-resistant and serious protection from accident related insurance claims.
In addition, epoxy flooring makes concrete visually appealing and simple to clean. In terms of style and look, epoxy coated flooring is one of the best and fastest ways of giving that giant "lift" to the look of your floors. Epoxy gives floors a lustrous, glassy appearance which makes the whole area vibrantly stand out in terms of high-end aesthetic look and appeal. You can even choose the design of the epoxy to match the look you want to achieve in your area. Epoxy coating also minimizes the need to constantly clean the floors because epoxy repels and prevents spills and other contaminants from getting into the concrete. Your floors will always be in tip-top shape.
Epoxy floors have many advantages. Its seamless and impervious surface is easy to clean and maintenance-free. Floors become skid and spill-resistant. It is durable and decorative at the same time. At Clean and Coat Brisbane, epoxy flooring is expertly done and installed to achieve the look you want and to provide you with an appealing and durable surface for all you're working and living areas.
To change the style of your floors with stunning epoxy flooring and for other flooring or concrete related work contact Clean and Coat today for the best Epoxy Flooring Brisbane services.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Riley_Curlewis/869414
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5643994
If you are considering a new floor for your business, you may want to learn more about epoxy flooring. This solution is ideal for many business and industrial environments.
Here are five reasons why:
1. Durability and Strength. Epoxy flooring is up to seven times stronger than concrete floors. In addition, it is unaffected by chemicals and acids. In an industrial setting, it’s great to have peace of mind that accidental spills won’t result in damage or discoloration for the floor. Epoxy floors are also nonporous, so it is resistant to mold or mildew.
2. Aesthetically Pleasing. Epoxy floors can be customized in terms of color, patterns, and designs.
3. Safe and Hygienic. Epoxy flooring can be installed with textures that make the surface less slippery. This is essential in the workplace where accidents must always be avoided. Since epoxy floors are seamless, they also provide a hygienic surface which is recommended by regulatory agencies like the USDA and FDA.
4. Easy to Maintain. Epoxy floors are easy to clean and disinfect which translates into less time and money spent on routine maintenance. Epoxy flooring is known for its long life span.
5. Easy to Install. Epoxy resin can easily be applied over concrete. Self-leveling products make it possible to install epoxy floors over either new or existing concrete surfaces.
For more information, visit LifetimeEpoxyFloors.com
Lifetime Epoxy Floors makes old, cracked, dingy concrete patios, porches, and other outdoor surfaces look new and beautiful again! Our crew can make those ugly stains, unsightly cracks, and ugly blemishes disappear in 1 day! Call 1-800-214-4311 to schedule a free estimate.
By Guest Author: Pauline R Rose
Owner of Lifetime Epoxy Floors and Garage Shapeups, LLC of Boaz Alabama.
The author of this page is Nick Dixon, owner of Lifetime Epoxy Floors.
Our Family of Home Improvement Companies can be seen at the following websites:
GarageShapeups.com, HuntsvilleGarageShapeups.com, SlatwallSolutions.com, LifetimeEpoxyFloors.com, RubaSafe.com and PoolDeckRescue.com.